OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are equipped with the OutBack FXR / VFXR Series inverter/chargers. This means that the most advanced inverter features are now available on the industry’s most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value.
- 7 models available for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, ranging from 5000W to 7200W
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero, which blends utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence; also support mode for seamless generator integration
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including lithium ion, and aqueous types
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE
The FLEXpower TWO is an ideal full-sized solution for residential and commercial applications including homes, farms, small businesses, and back-up power systems, with all necessary components integrated into a compact hang-on-the-wall system with a minimal footprint.