One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (120/240 VAC)
ConextTM XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. We offer solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules for further adaptability. From a single ConextTM XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, the ConextTM XW+ is a scalable system. It allows for the integration of solar capacity as required. Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric ConextTM XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
We’re excited to introduce ConextTM XW Pro, the new XW series inverter that is compliant with California Rule 21 and UL 1741 SA. The new ConextTM XW Pro is a future-ready hybrid inverter/charger that is designed to adapt to next-generation grid requirements. Click here to learn more!
- XW+ 6848 NA – 865-6848-01
- XW+ 5548 NA – 865-5548-01 (Discontinued as of Q1 2020)
The Conext XW+ is the next generation of the highly successful Conext XW hybrid inverter
Featuring higher power ratings, Conext XW+ also has better battery management, including support for Lithium-Ion technology. Its superior BOS integration further simplifies installation. It can be used for both DC and AC coupled systems and is suitable for large hybrid applications up to 76.5 kW.
*XW+ 5.5kW has been discontinued as of Q1 2020.
Why choose Conext XW+ 120/240V
Designed for reliability
• Extensive quality and reliability testing
• Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
• Globally proven and recognized field performance
• Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW
• Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
• Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
• Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with ConextTM Gateway
Easy to install
• System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
• Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
• Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
• Commission the entire system with PC software tool and ConextTM Gateway