One solution for grid-tie backup and off-grid solar (230 VAC)
ConextTM XW+ is an adaptable single-phase and three-phase hybrid inverter with grid-tie functionality and dual AC power inputs. Available solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules enable further adaptability.
From a single ConextTM XW+ unit to clusters up to 76.5 kW, the ConextTM XW+ is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric ConextTM XW+ system is the one solution for grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
- XW+ 8548 E – 865-8548-61
- XW+ 7048 E – 865-7048-61 (Discontinued as of Q1 2020)
The next generation of the highly successful Conext XW hybrid inverter. Featuring higher power ratings, Conext XW+ also has better battery management, including support for lithium-ion technology. Its superior BOS integration further simplifies installation. It can be used for both DC and AC-coupled systems and is suitable for large hybrid applications up to 76.5 kW.
Why choose Conext XW+ 230V
Designed for reliability
• Extensive quality and reliability testing
• Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
• Globally proven and recognized field performance
• Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 76.5 kW
• Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
• Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to service
• Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with ConextTM Gateway
Easy to install
• System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
• Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
• Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
• Commission the entire system with PC software tool and ConextTM Gateway