Traction batteries for forklift and platform trucks
BATER is the only Polish producer that manufactures complete traction batteries for all types of forklift and platform trucks of companies such as: ATLET, BT/TOYOTA, HYSTER, JUNGHEINRICH, KOMATSU, LAFIS, LANSING, LARF, LINDE, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, PIMESPO, ROCLA, STEINBOCK, STILL, TCM/MITSUI OTHER.
To meet the expectations of customers we offer batteries for Polish and Bulgarian trucks with welded cell connectors at very attractive prices.
Our batteries are made of:
- the highest quality PzS and PzB acid cells produced in BATER plant in Gliwice,
- trays covered with polyethylene coatings of 100% corrosion resistance manufactured in BATER plant in Warsaw.
We manufacture complete series of types of automotive batteries in accordance with the following standards:
- DIN – PzS cell and batteries with capacity ranging from 110Ah to 1550Ah,
- BS – PzB cell and batteries with capacity ranging from 46Ah to 1050Ah.
Key features of PzS and PzB lead acid batteries are:
- long life of 1500 cycles in accordance with IEC 254-1 standards, guaranteed by using the highest quality materials and latest manufacturing technology,
- low internal resistance value thanks to the use of the highest quality components (including separators) of reputable global producers,
- low self-discharge resulting from the use for the production the best components (including tubular pockets) of the world’s leading manufacturers and special alloys,
- high level of safety and mechanical resistance,
- cell containers produced by the leading European manufacturer are made of polypropylene resistant to high and low temperature,
- polyethylene coating of trays applied by fluidization is resistant to shock, acid and any weather condition and provides protection against electrical shock,
- the highest quality flexible connectors and screws connecting cells in the battery are fully insulated and provide full protection against short circuits.
BATER batteries have a HIGH DEGREE OF EFFICIENCY, as a consequence:
- We extend battery life by minimizing energy losses generated during battery operation,
- we shorten charging time increasing the availability of a battery, thus, reducing the cost of charging a battery,
- we lower operating costs.
We also provide all kinds of additional equipment for traction batteries, such as:
- BFS (Battery Filling System),
- ESS (Electrolite Stirring System),
- connection cords, specialized plugs and sockets, etc.
In the plant we equip new custom-made batteries in the Electrolite Stirring System (ESS) and Battery Filling System (BFS); we can also supply ESS and BFS systems to batteries already in operation.