Protect your home’s power supply when the grid goes out. Save on energy costs with utility time of use and demand charge optimization.
The XW Pro solar hybrid inverter is the heart of your home power system, connecting solar and battery storage with the grid for backup power and energy security. It can be used for solar and storage, or backup power systems without solar.
- Connect solar energy, using Conext™ MPPT charge controllers or PV inverters
- Flexible battery capacity and optional generator integration for longer grid outages or off-grid systems
- Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H, and PREPA compliant
- Integrates with Insight Energy Management for monitoring, optimization and control of your energy sources
- XW Pro 120/240V – 865-6848-21
Note: Please note that Conext™ Gateway is required to commission the XW Pro.
Note: XW Pro is not compatible with Conext ComBox. The Conext Gateway is used for the monitoring, commission, and configuration of the XW Pro. Gateway and Combox Compatibility Matrix (PDF) is also available for download.
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric XW Pro hybrid inverter provides the one solution you need for solar with storage, backup power, self-consumption, and off-grid power for homes, small businesses, and remote communities.
Designed to the highest standards of reliability and quality, the XW Pro can meet your needs for any number of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Built on the reliable XW platform, XW Pro is the evolution of a time-tested, high-quality hybrid storage inverter with a large global install base.
Why Choose XW Pro 120/240 V
Backup power performance
- Reliable operation of backup power and off-grid loads with a high overload power rating (1.75x)
- Seamless transition to backup power with an integrated high-speed transfer switch
- Grid and Generator input port
- Field proven product quality and reliability
- 120/240 V output with stacking capability up to 4 units
- Integrates with Conext™ MPPT Charge Controllers as well as grid-tied PV inverters for DC-coupled or AC-coupled systems
- Lithium-Ion battery integration
- Grid-tied capability, Rule 21, HECO Rule 14H and PREPA compliant
- Full off-grid capability
Smart energy management
- Optimize energy consumption for time of use rates or demand charges
- Self-consumption of solar energy
Ease of installation
- Configures quickly using Insight Energy Management
- AC Out port for backup loads
- Full ecosystem and accessories for single unit or scalable systems