Battery bank monitoring with battery string health detection
ConextTM Battery Monitor indicates hours of battery based runtime and determines battery bank state of charge. Conext Battery Monitor shares key battery bank parameters with Conext XW Pro or XW+ inverter/chargers improving overall system performance of 24V and 48V battery banks. Detecting battery string imbalance is determined using innovative mid-point sensing technology providing time to address the issue before performance is significantly impacted.
- ConextTM Battery Monitor – 865‑1080‑01
Everything you need to install the Conext Battery Monitor, all in one box.
Watch our very first how-to series on everything you need to know about the Battery Monitor. It covers mounting, wiring, configuring basic settings, data extraction, and more.
Why choose Conext Battery Monitor
Higher return on investment
• Get the most out of battery based Conext inverter/charger systems
• Cleary understand hours of available battery based autonomy
• Detect imbalance between battery-strings before it becomes an issue
Designed for reliability
• Extensive quality and reliability testing
• Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
• Stand-alone application or integration with ConextTM XW Pro or XW+ inverter/charger systems
• Enables State of Charge triggers for AGS module control of diesel generators
• Enables balancing of multi-battery bank systems for large clustered ConextTM XW+ inverter charger systems
Easy to service
• Remotely monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with ConextTM Gateway
• Built-in data logger
Easy to install
• Wall-mount, DIN-rail mount, panel mount
• RJ45 connections for XanBus network and battery signals
• Configure with front-panel buttons, ConextTM Gateway or RS485 Modbus